Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To Cut or Not to Cut?

Maggie has not yet had her first hair cut. The front of her hair was so slow growing in (especially compared to the rest!) that her little bangs are completely natural. They are getting a little long though, and it's time to decide if we want to trim them, or let them grow out. What do you think?Her hair would probably look nicer if I trimmed the bottom - she has two layers of hair, and the bottom layer is a bit scraggly. But it's so much fun to play with!Such long hair!

3 comments:

The Story of us said...

How old did she just turn? I haven't cut Christina's hair yet. I am just letting it grow. I sometimes wonder the same thing.

Kristen said...

I would trim the bottom but not the bangs. I trimmed Lily's bangs and it just made it worse when they grow over the eyes. Unless you want her to have bangs but otherwise I would just cut the bottom so the bangs can catch up.

Lisa Smith said...

I love the face she is making on the first picture! So cute! I have a boy, so his first haircut was at 15 months!