Friday, October 8, 2010

Yes, I Scrapbook

I don't usually post my scrapbooking projects on this blog because you can see them all in my gallery at Coordinates Collections. However, I got some free scrapbooking products from Bzzagent that I wanted to post my review of, so here you go.

They sent me some Elmer's Craftbond adhesives and some Xacto decorative scissors and a corner rounder. The Elmer's Craftbond gluestick was crappy. I used it on the stars in the Mama's Boy layout above. See the shadows because they're coming off the page? I really liked the glue pen though. I used it to hold down the heavy chipboard "POOP" and the American Crafts border thickers which wouldn't stay down.
I used the scalloped scissors to make more of the Jillibean Soup journaling sprouts for my Dinosaur Poop and Boo layouts. I just traced a sprout and cut around it with the scissors. Worked great!
And here are the other layouts I did. I was a guest designer this month and used the Black Magic kit. Yum!

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Love all the layouts! Great job!