Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Has Arrived

Security just brought up a package from "Aunt Jill" that had me crying over Thickers. She sent me the entire Eco-Fi rainbow of felt.
So we can continue our felt pillow making tradition with this adorable one from Craftaholics Anonymous. And I guess I have to make some felt dinosaur puppets now too. And maybe a felt solar system. And felt marshmallows. I miss felt.
She also sent Thickers, Easter muffin tin liners and picks, Starburst jelly beans (look at the cute package she made!) and window clings for the kids.
Which they thoroughly enjoyed (fighting over).
Jill, you are the best.

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

They are so cute playing with the window clings!! Wonderful happy mail!! :)

jill said...

I'm glad it all came and you liked it! Happy day :) just wish I could have sent some peeps too.