Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hong Kong: Stanley Market and Papparazzi

Stanley Market.
I would like to point this picture out as possibly the only one from the trip where I'm not wearing the baby sling.
The actual market.
Dalton's Chinese clothes.
And Maggie's.
Maggie with her parasol and Chinese dress and me in my shirt with Maggie's new fan. She uses the fan for "winding".
Here is everything we bought at Stanley Market. I had to gray out Chad's birthday present because it was really obvious.
Times Square had this "lomography" exhibit that included a trampoline, and a LOT of people with cameras. Taking pictures of our kids, of course.
The lady on the left is taking a video of Dalton.
We also went there a few days ago. This is the place John mentioned with the Tropic of Cancer mislabeled as the Equator.
And what post would be complete without a photo showing how exhausted our kids are?

No comments: