Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Weekend

Just another weekend in India. Here's Maggie and her bad self after church. She's got a "Jesus Christ Loves Me" necklace on, and a nutella pancakewich.
Daddy set up a big fancy campout.
Saturday we went to a mall. We used a few free credits at the arcade place (with Chuck E Cheese hand me downs).
The best is the mini bowling.
Dalton getting into position.
We had lunch at Toscano. My lasagna looked a lot better than it tasted. Well, the bread and salad is what looks good, I guess and it was.
John and I went shopping on Friday night to spend a gift certificate he got. We bought this cute outfit for Maggie (size 6/7).
And these fun Bangalore map pillows for ourselves.

1 comment:

jill said...

Those pillows are amazing and i think I found my new favorite breakfast...nutella pancakewich or whatever you call it?! :)