Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Mornings with Nen

I get lots of one on one time with this cutie now that the kids are back in school.  This morning, she picked out her "corn" skirt to wear. I had a doctor appointment, so she went to a friend's house, with her taxi and milk cup in tow.


Playing "hide the carrot in the Easter egg."


She got out her penguin binoculars and wanted to look for animals.  We found some. I'm not sure she even knew we had all these little animal figures. We had a great time spying them out and naming each one.  She particularly likes zebras, horses, and tigers.


I blew up the kiddie pool for her to play in. Mostly for her stuffed animals to play in. I'm tired to having to put them back on the shelf every time she goes to sleep (because the room must be completely spotless, or she won't go to bed.)  So I threw them all in the pool and threw it in the hallway at naptime.  Anyway, in the meantime, they are riding "teacups."


She was throwing stuffed animals at me and I got her to throw them at the chair instead. She is counting "1, 2, 7". And then got distracted by her car.


Naptime. She wears me out, but I love her anyway.



No comments: