Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Rain Rain Rain Came Down Down Down

I took Sienna and Arthur to Disneyland for a few hours on a really rainy Friday morning.  I was recreating our fun rainy January visits when we lived in Utah (our/we not including Arthur or Sienna).  We were only there less than two hours and got pretty wet, but it was worth it.  Absolutely no wait for rides, and we saw lots of fun characters.

All suited up!


Arthur enjoyed everything but the stroller's rain cover.


I wore him in the sling, zipped under my rain coat, when he wasn't in the stroller.






Absolutely no one at the princess Royal Hall.


Sienna has never heard of Princess Elena, but found out she has a pet jaguar, so obviously, she's alright.


Arthur loooves his furry friends.  We saw Pluto, Daisy, Mickey and Minnie, Pluto again with Goofy, and Mickey and Minnie again.






He was dying over Mickey and Minnie together, couldn't decide who he wanted to see most!



I put this photo of Mickey and Arthur on my phone's lockscreen and Arthur loves it.

Here's a video of Sienna splashing around Disneyland, and Arthur dancing with Daisy.




No comments: